Book Title: Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids
Publisher: Rumble Books
Author: Bill Richards
Pack your bags, hop a plane, and take a trip! Family travel is a great way to expand your cultural horizons and help cultivate our next generation of global citizens. Wondering how to turn a journey with your kids into an enriching and rewarding adventure?
This book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for:
- Drumming up excitement for the journey ahead
- Teaching your kids to pack themselves
- Having fun at the airport and on the plane
- Easing jetlag and schedule changes
- Involving everyone in setting itineraries and expectations
- Making museums and tourist stops engaging for everyone
- Enriching your travel experience through journaling
- Keeping the joy of the journey alive long after your return
- Discovering cultural education in your own back yard
This book is intended for well-seasoned travelers and newbies alike who enjoy being with their children, want to enrich their education, and are excited to discover, as a family, the vast and unique experiences this world has to offer.