Book Title: CLEP Biology Study Guide 2018-2019: CLEP Biology Exam Prep and Practice Test Questions
Publisher: Accepted, Inc.
Author: CLEP Exam Prep Team
Accepted, Inc.’s CLEP Biology 2018-2019 Study Guide: CLEP Biology Exam Prep and Practice Test Questions offers:
- A detailed overview of what you need to know for CLEP, so that you know exactly what to expect on the CLEP exam
- Accepted Inc.’s CLEP study guide also covers all of the subjects over which you will be tested
- Includes a CLEP practice test for you to practice and improve
- Test tips and strategies to help you score higher on the CLEP exam
Accepted Inc.’s CLEP Biology 2018-2019 Study Guide: CLEP Biology Exam Prep and Practice Test Questions covers:
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biological Classification
- Technology and Social Perspectives
…and includes two FULL CLEP practice tests!
About Accepted, Inc.
Accepted, Inc. is an independent test prep study guide company that produces and prints all of our books right here in the USA. Our dedicated professionals know how people think and learn, and have created our CLEP book based on what research has shown to be the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare for the exam. Unlike other study guides that are stamped out in a generic fashion, our CLEP test prep manual is specifically tailored for your exact needs. Our goal here at Accepted, Inc. is to help you:
We’ve eliminated the filler; and fluff; you see in a lot of mass-market guides, allowing you to have more effective study time.
We exclusively work with tutors, teachers, and field experts to write our books. This ensures you get the tips, takeaways, and test secrets that a one-on-one tutoring experience provides. Unlike a tutoring session, however, our books enable you to prepare for your exam on your own schedule at a fraction of the cost.
and Get Accepted!
We offer a comprehensive set of guides guaranteed to raise your score for exams from every step of your education; from high school, to college or the military, to graduate school. Let our study guides guide you along the path to the professional career of your dreams!